CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Because Everything Goes Well with A Coke


Coca-Color
Originally uploaded by Vicr of Flickr
I am instituting a new rating system when writing my book reviews. Every book will be rated on a scale of 1-5 Coke bottles. Here is the breakdown:

1 Coke Bottle: Waste of paper
2 Coke Bottles: Decent door stopper
3 Coke Bottles: Not bad. Recommended for killing time on long car trips and the like.
4 Coke Bottles: Really good. Might result in one going without sleep for a few nights.
5 Coke Bottles: Incredible.

I hope this system is easy to follow. Bear in mind, my reviews are subjective. For those wondering why I used Coke bottles as a measure of greatness, it's because everything goes well with a Coke.

Happy Reading!

~~

0 comments: