CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Graphic Novels Galore


I need to get back in the habit of writing reviews as soon as I finish the book. Although there have been no updates in almost a month, take heart fellow readers as I have still been reading almost a book a day. However, I have been so eager to jump into my next read that I have not sat down and completed my book reviews. As such, I have decided to post some reviews of the books I have been reviewing based on various categories. First up, graphic novels.

I LOVE graphic novels. Call me a geek, I do not care. There is just something to be said about a great story that is told in such vivid imagery. From V for Vendetta to Neil Gaiman's Sandman to manga such an Inuyasha, if there is a good story I will quickly trek into the world of animated squares. There have been quite a few graphic novels that I have read lately. As such I will review those first.

For those who love graphic novels the way I do, I am sure you'll find some interesting reviews. For those who do not read graphic novels, take a look. You might be surprised and before you know it, you will sucked into this world as well.

Happy Reading!

~~

0 comments: