CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 2, 2012

That Long???


I cannot believe I have not reviewed a book since July. Then again, this has been one of the hardest semesters of my life (which I passed with flying colors) so it makes sense.

Lately, I have been trying to update my profile on the social site Goodreads. Every person is able to come up with a challenge. The number of books they plan on reading for this year. I have decided that for 2012 I will read (at least) 60 book. Entered the number into the challenge and there is the announcement on my page for all the world to see.

Only after I posted my challenge did I really sit and do some math. 12 months a year that means an average 5 books a month which means less than a book a week.

I may have to reconsider this goal, but for now I will let it stand.

60 books in 2012.

Here goes....

 ~~

0 comments: