CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy Hour is for Amateurs


In this novel, the Philadelphia Lawyer pulls back the curtain of the courtroom and shows the reader the darker side of the legal profession. As the attorneys move up the legal ladder, each begins to descend the ladder of morality. The lawyer holds nothing back as he details substance abuse, womanizing, and a life excess all the while notating billable hours,


This is another work that first grabbed me at the book store. A cursory glance was enough to let me know that not only did I want to read this book but that it would be the first eBook on my nook. I did find that it was a little difficult to access the few notes (indicated in the text with an asterisk) However, it was a noteworthy first exeperince with my handy eReader.



A good novel that made me take a second look at the attorneys I work with every day and think twice about possibly entering the legal profession.


I give this book 4.25 out of 5 Coca Cola bottles.


Happy Reading!!


~~

0 comments: